Certificates of Deposit
Yields1 well in excess of FDIC published average rates among U.S. banks, plus the ability to raise your yield should rates rise, and secure exceptional levels of FDIC insurance.
- 1, 3, 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 month terms
- Option to “step-up” and lock in a higher rate if rates rise, without falling back should they drop
- FDIC insurance to $10 million or more2
- No teaser rates; no maximums
- Average Percentage Yield (APY).
- Coverage through CDARS (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service), a service of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.